- Creative Welly Founder
- Creative Leadership NZ and Speaking With Purpose event producer
- license-holder and producer of TEDxWellington, NZ (currently in it’s fifth year)
- just finished a 14month stint as Activation Manager establishing Collider, a city-wide programme focussed on transforming Wellington into an internationally recognised Smart Capital (nearly 200 events with over 5000 attendees averaging quality rating of 4.2 and above (out of 5))
- interested in other spaces like designing wisdom (coming soon)
- speaker coach plus (strategic digital) advisor, including freelance stuff with folks like Hasbro, global city developer IBI Group and fourth year mentor for the Digital Marketing Academy
- (energetic) speaker on public speaking and storytelling plus still do things on how / why social media can improve businesses / organisations / individuals (a pedigree built through working with a vast variety of clients including The Gates Foundation, UNICEF, BBC, Ubisoft, Welsh Assembly etc.)
- tweet like a nutter and blog like a fool the stuff found on my digital adventures
- authored Zen And The Heart Of Social Media (costs a tweet) and created award-winning The Web Makes Me Feel research project
- been a Social Media Manager for national education organisation, CORE Education
- worked in various levels of local government and was the UK’s first & only (at that time), Corporate Youth Officer… oooh!
Currently based in the coolest capital in the world, and work internationally.
Yes, DK is my (legal) name. Just a D and a K.