I cherish making folks think / smile.
As a producer and speaker coach, I’m driven to craft learning experiences which enable people to find their voice.
Always open to collaborate with brave souls, travel more and add value to the world.
- Creative Welly Founder
- Creative Leadership NZ and Speaking With Purpose event producer
- license-holder and producer of TEDxWellington, NZ (currently in its fifth year)
- just finished a 14month stint as Activation Manager establishing Collider, a city-wide programme focussed on transforming Wellington into an internationally recognised Smart Capital (nearly 200 events with over 5000 attendees averaging quality rating of 4.2 and above (out of 5))
- interested in other spaces like designing wisdom (coming soon)
- speaker coach plus (strategic digital) advisor, including freelance stuff with folks like Hasbro, global city developer IBI Group and mentor for four years for the Digital Marketing Academy
- (energetic) speaker on public speaking and storytelling plus still do things on how / why social media can improve businesses / organisations / individuals (a pedigree built through working with a vast variety of clients including The Gates Foundation, UNICEF, BBC, Ubisoft, Welsh Assembly etc.)
- tweet like a nutter and blog like a fool the stuff found on my digital adventures
- authored Zen And The Heart Of Social Media (costs a tweet) and created award-winning The Web Makes Me Feel research project
- been a Social Media Manager for national education organisation, CORE Education
- worked in various levels of local government and was the UK’s first & only (at that time), Corporate Youth Officer… oooh!
Currently based in the coolest capital in the world, and work internationally.
Yes, DK is my (legal) name. Just a D and a K.