I advise companies / organisations / individuals on social media strategies / operations plus I’m one of those strange folk who loves getting on stage in front of a room of strangers and telling stories (it’s the frustrated drummer in me craving for the front of stage opportunity).
If you’re putting on an event or conference and looking for a double-awesome, highly-energetic, fast-paced and enlightening speaker to make your audience get excited and educated on all things social, hire me.
A few recent speaking gigs have included:
- Libraries As Interfaces, Extending The Possibilities | LIANZA 2012 Keynote
- Mahi Papaho Conference | National Association Media Educators (NZ) 2012 Keynote
- Social Media Club Wellington | Back To Basics
- The Gates Foundation, Seattle, USA
- Cable Congress 2011, Lucerne, Switzerland
- National Speakers Association, Christchurch, NZ
Please complete the following and my assistant will get back to as soon as humanly possible…
Speaking examples (full list of past speaking gigs)
Keynote presentation for the New Zealand library and information management profession (LIANZA 2012:
Opening speaker at the first TEDxCardiff:
20 slides, 15 seconds per slide—personal presentation for Pecha Kucha Christchurch:
Another 20 slides, 15 seconds per slide—personal presentation for Ignite Cardiff: