- (strategically) advise and (energetically) speak on how / why / where social media can improve business / organisation / individuals (a pedigree built through working with a vast variety of clients including The Gates Foundation, UNICEF, BBC, Welsh Assembly etc.)
- license-holder for the production of TEDxWellington, NZ
- founded leading social media training / consulting agency, MediaSnackers (a term I coined early 2004/5’ish) plus CEO / executive-level mentoring firm, Social Media For Suits, both ‘paused’ in 2011
- been part of online communities and blogging since 2000 plus produced nearly 200 podcasts and vodcasts
- spent over 6 months as a Business Designer for Empathy Design
- authored Zen And The Heart Of Social Media (free for a tweet) and created award-winning The Web Makes Me Feel research project
- been a Social Media Manager for national education organisation, CORE Education
- worked in various levels of local government and was the UK’s first & only (at that time), Corporate Youth Officer… oooh!
Currently based in the coolest capital in the world, and work internationally.
Yes, DK is my (legal) name. Just a D and a K.