Whether it be events, content or other random things. I’ve:
- established and continue to curate TEDxWellington
- created Speaking With Purpose Conference
- founded Creative Welly
- spent 14 months stint as Activation Manager establishing Collider, a city-wide programme focussed on transforming Wellington into an internationally recognised Smart Capital (nearly 200 events with over 5000 attendees averaging quality rating of 4.2 and above (out of 5))
- crafted the Defining Innovation Podcast series plus check out my past 160+ podcasts on social media (and others series for clients like this and this) oh and the vodcasts
- authored award winning academic studies.
Zen And The Heart Of Social Media
Small publication offering clear and awakening insights into online practices and strategies.
…be concerned with the question “what is best?”, a question which cuts deeply rather than broadly, a question whose answers tend to move the silt downstream.
Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Presented as a collection of mantras / insights / statements / principles / standards which have evolved through our experience of working with a cross-sector group of clients and which have their roots in a decade of online activity plus roles in the public & private sector.PAY WITH A TWEET
If you’re not on Twitter then just get in touch and will email you a copy.