I’m driven to enable people to find and have voice.
Always keen to collaborate with brave souls, travel more and learn how to add value to the world.
- produce delicious learning experiences on a scale of 20 to 1,000 attendees for a cross-sector list of nice clients
- coach leaders (plus teams) in honing powerful spoken stories
- deliver masterclasses and talks in ‘purposeful storytelling’
- crafting the fourth Creative Leadership NZ conference
- blog like a fool
- was a social media
ninja/ guru/ company founder of MediaSnackers (a leading training and consulting agency from 2006-2011)
- founded CEO and executive-level mentoring firm, Social Media For Suits (‘paused’ in 2011 along with MediaSnackers)
- spoken and advised on five continents regarding digital strategies for folks like The Gates Foundation, UNICEF, BBC, Ubisoft, Welsh Assembly, Hasbro, global city developer IBI Group
- did a 14month stint as Activation Manager establishing Collider, a city-wide programme (delivering nearly 200 events with over 5000 attendees averaging quality rating of 4.2 and above (out of 5))
- participated in online communities and have been blogging since 2001
- spent four years as a mentor for the Digital Marketing Academy (out of the UK)
- produced over 200 podcasts (before it was cool)
- authored Zen And The Heart Of Social Media
- created award-winning The Web Makes Me Feel research project
- been a Social Media Manager for national education organisation, CORE Education
- worked in various levels of local government and was the UK’s first & only (at that time), Corporate Youth Officer… oooh!
Speaking / workshop requirements : Don’t do panels or participate if events don’t have gender balance. Presentations are delivered via Keynote (will bring MacBook Pro and have a HDMI converter) so need a high fidelity projector or large screen TV. A lapel mic is needed as don’t do lecterns (if a big room). Have own bluetooth clicker and require speakers with a 3.5mm jack for sound (as there will be video clips shown) plus some peppermint tea if possible. Am gluten / dairy / sugar / spice free. Thanks.