Presenting the the analog memory desk open for a myriad of uses.
Imagine the above and it’s uses:
- at the back of a classroom for students to record each days activities
- during meetings of a project development cycle
- as a visitor book in a museum or gallery or restaurant
- during an event for participants to share their interactinos
- as a ongoing dialogue of ideas in a companies cafeteria
Each option can be digitalised (or not) and held as a journey record of the project and its oh so important process / legacy.
Love that the plans are available to make under an open Creative Commons license:
What else can it be used for?