The third bold offering.
This morning, public registrations for CLNZ19 were opened.
The theme is NURTURING COURAGE which explores and cultivates the bravery needed to communicate and tackle creative challenges and really looking forward to being back at Te Auaha, NZ Institute of Creativity.
Very excited that this is the first year we’ve taken brand sponsorship (I personally committed to the financial burden and risk of the 2017 & 2018 ones) and it’s great to have the much aligned organisation, IMNZ on board! The extra money will enable the crafting of the imaginative opportunities to connect with other attendees in between the fantastic wisdom shared by the impressive – and ever growing – speaker line-up (see above).
Building on the insights from last year am keen to continue to hone the event both in terms of market position and also amplify the experience further (which again further differentiates the offer).
So please share on through your networks as it all helps, and see you there – oh and if you need a few ‘whys’:
REASONS TO ATTEND
1. “Creativity, originality and initiative” is the 3rd listed skills in demand come 2022 in the World Economic Forum, Future of Jobs Report 2018
2. Connect with others who are enthusiastic and curious leaders (attendees from last year cumulatively lead 7,295 humans, an average of 40 per delegate)
3. Engage in bold conversations with a community which reflects diversity (2/3rds of attendees from the last two events had female names)
4. Build out your community of influence with a varied network of industry and sector leaders (last year 85+ cross-sector organisations were represented and the year before, 70+)
5. Steal like an artist insights and wisdom from all the amazing speakers / facilitators
6. Define your personal learning journey with the array of workshops throughout the day
7. Apply the learning at the masterclass opportunities available on the second day (where you’re not just listening but testing and doing)
8. Get away from the ‘to-do’ list and into an arena which stretches imaginations and inspires new thinking
9. End the year on a personal and professional development high…