An opportunity to amplify your brand in the NZ leadership and creativity space.
For two years, I bootstrapped the Creative Leadership NZ conference and was turning a profit from day one. Last year I took financial sponsorship for the first time (outside of a grant from the US Embassy to support the expenses of bringing over two US nationals to speak) to enable the production side of the event and record all the talks (watch them here).
For CLNZ20 (Mon 30th November & 1st December 2020), am looking for a brand who wants to connect with 200 amazing pioneers at a (three-times) sold out conference, whilst also taking the opportunity to develop related content and outreach strategies in the leadership and creativity space.
Have a whole sponsor deck ready to share with interested parties although here’s the important bit:
CLNZ20 is offering one keystone sponsor opportunity for $40,000+GST, in return for:
– 15x two-day VIP delegate places (worth $15,000)
– 2x verbal mentions at event from MC (both days)
– 3x invites to pre-event speakers meal / meetup
– 3x invites to satellite events throughout the year
– prime interaction space in venue plus 1x signage space at satellite events throughout the year
– keystone sponsor logo features:
– 2x announcements on CLNZ Linkedin private alumni group
– speaker & registration announcement email newsletters
– pre+post delegate email newsletters
– post event review video
– post event speaker videos
– event programme (with 50 words)
*will last for a year from time of signed agreement.
As detailed in last years write-up and review, the diversity and variety of organisations represented provides a tasty opportunity to amplify your brand in this arena:
Read and digest the 2017, 2018 plus 2019 reviews which includes details of all aspects of the conference.
So if you’re interested in aligning your brand with a community of leaders and creatives please do get in touch.