What other personality / activity types are there?
Created a half a year ago during some random flight. Found and now sharing in the hope it offers value to someone:
- Conversationalists: connecting and talking with like-minded souls whilst sharing all aspects of their lives / thoughts etc.;
- Learners: connecting & applying ideas. The bloggers, bookmarkers, developers of skills / understanding;
- Aggregators: scrapbooking the web. Tumbling / Pinning / posting / RTing the hell out of anything and everything;
- Marketeers: filling streams with mainly content designed to sell services / products. Social is just a route to market;
- Researchers: scraping content / actions into spreadsheets to quantify / dissect. Hunters of numbers / case studies;
- Lurkers: visiting during lunch or bus rides, rarely contribute and when they do it’s an afterthought.
Which are you (you can be more than one)? What others am I missing?
Definitely fit the first three.
What about social media butterflies who join but never return?
Or Barrow-pushers who are always angry and turn any comment into a rant for their cause?
Couple of good ones there…