Choice cuts from my meaty Tweetmailing.
Here we go:
- Car maker develops ‘impairment suit’ so their designers can experience old age : website link / Tweetmail link
- How the internet of things and the web can be used against us (if we’re not careful : video link / Tweetmail link
- Leader of state who shares his code : article link / Tweetmail link
- When opera and Instagram collide : website link / Tweetmail link
- Tiltshift your images for free : website link / Tweetmail link
- Why arts is more important than STEM : video link / Tweetmail link
- The challenge of growing into manhood : video link / Tweetmail link
- Kickstarting coding for kids : campaign link / Tweetmail link
- Your bank committed fraud : video link / Tweetmail link
- Stats of 24hrs after we announced TEDxWellington : webblog link / Tweetmail link
- How much it costs to buy a US politician : article link / Tweetmail link
- If you give presentations you need this : website link / Tweetmail link
As explained in the last update, the main reasons I use Twitter are for:
- connecting / keeping in touch with wonderful souls / minds around the planet
- listening and researching ideas / stuff
- distributing delicious and juicy finds from my web wanderings
The last one, which I’ve been doing for a number of years now, is also a strategy of not just distribution and adding value, but also one of recording for future reference. I save all my tweets to a dropbox text file, an online google spreadsheet plus into an evernote folder (via ifttt.com), where it can be searched any time for previous content.
Also aware that many of these goodies get missed as only tweet them out once, hence the curation.
Follow me on Twitter (or better yet, follow your dreams instead).