Says it all…
To add to the many hacks already out there, here’s my contribution relating to the age old question:
How do you carry your pen with your Moleskine?
My creative Mam has come up with the answer for me:
Feel free to share any questions, comments, praise in the comments section below.
I’m about 7 here. Wearing my Liverpool football strip and dreaming about becoming a footballer (the fact that I never played football didn’t matter)—some things don’t change…
A classic given a global-mash-up treatment to great effect.
Originally seen on Mediacology.
It doesn’t work (for me) but man what a great healing strategy…
BRING IT ON! Plans and aims:
- focus on building my little business
- focus on developing my punching
- have fun with my month off in October in New Zealand and Tonga
- connect more with the people that matter (family and friends who reciprocate the time you give them)
- find a little/no-makeup-plus-beanie-and-dress-with-jeans-wearing chilled girl who plays no games and makes my heart grow (not break)
Not much to ask surely…?
Turn up the speakers, press play and nod the head in time with the beat!
After investing in a new logic board I now have my old 12inch G4 Powerbook back in my loving arms. Running Leopard and hosting a modest 80gb, 768mb RAM and 1.5 GHz processor I’m left with one question: what funky use can I put it to?