Introducing a new idea.
This is raw. Thoughts in flux. A developing concept and a growing passion:
Humanising Wisdom is an attempt to explore / activate / apply the latent wisdom in organisations, brands and individuals.
Presented at The 16th International Conference on Thinking yesterday.
- …?—Wisdom (the book / film) by Andrew Zuckerman
- APPLICATION—image credit
- KNOWLEDGE—Wikipedia Justin Knapp Day
- POWER—image credit
- CULTURE—image credit / quote
- FEAR—gif credit
- WOW—Zappos core values
- ENGAGAMENT—image credit
- REWARD—KLM Surprise
- PLAY—image credit
- WONDER—Paula Poundstone / Alan Watts
- DELIGHT—image credit
- PERCEPTION—image credit
- INFLUENCE—image credit
- FAILURE—blog post
- SUCCESS—REWORK Cheat Sheet / Moleskine Pen Holder
- DESIRE—wikipedia ‘desire paths’ entry
- DESIGN—Joshua Prince-Ramus TED Talk
- Permaculture—image credit
- CULTIVATE—image credit
- WARRIORS—Peaceful Warrior film
- ACTION—personal image
- WHAT—what are the big questions in your sector / industry which could identify and activate wisdom?
Would love to hear your thoughts on this. What does ‘humanising wisdom’ mean to you? Do I make sense? What didn’t work? What did? Hit me up in the comments…