So here’s to another year to learn from.
A chance to reflect and build on the kindness and compassion already shared. To understand that to leave this world better than we found it is one of the better reasons to live by.
Even though it feels like 2016 is closing out with a general feeling of unease and darkness with a lot to be scared and sad about, just remember the simple power we all have in making it a fantastically light or shitty day for someone else (and focus on the former please).
My modest efforts of blogging this year produced the following:
- 2015 Review | Taking Stock, Switching Paths, Future Gazing
- TEDxWellington 2016 | Trusting In Trust
- Twitter Roundup #5 | Curating The Curated
- Crafting Creative Collisions | 100 Starts
- Live What You Love | Tempting Interest
- Connecting, Collaborating, Converging | Activating Smart City Projects
- Vulnerability As An Act Of Creativity | The Project 2016
- HATCH 2016 | Curating People, Creating Space And Crafting Engagement
- Speaking About Speaking | KiwiBank Internal Knowledge Cafe
- Minimalism: A Documentary | Challenge Consumerism, Live Intentionally
- PechaKucha Night Wellington | Hugs Are Currency
- Culture Hive Digital Marketing Academy | Everything Is Beta
- Collidering On | Refocussing On The Creative Purpose
- Speaking With Purpose | Announcing A New Wellington Conference
See you in 2017 you lovely humans!