Rounding off another rotation around the sun.
2018 was my first full year away from any digital service offerings and a pure focus on the analogue. A healthier year in many respects and one which has been defined by the quiet acceptance of limitations plus a gentler approach to myself and others.
Again, travel was a highlight along with the pleasure of collaborating with several clients on crafting delicious learning experiences, any chance I got to speak publicly plus the success of the second Creative Leadership NZ.
This year saw an extremely modest blog offering of:
- Creative Leadership NZ 2018 | Reflections & Insights
- #TeamKindness | Leading Leaders To Care
- BIF2018 | Connecting, Catalysing And Colliding Communities
- The Pauses We’ve Lost | The Cost Of Skippable Media
- It’s OK Not To… | Be Kind, Add Value
- Taking A TEDx Break | Resetting The Sights
- Post-it Note Quote | Found Wisdom
- Same But Different | The Minimalists Jazz Model
- Suction Media | The Death Of “Social”
- Venture Up 2018 | Finding Your Voice In Storytelling
- Chamath Palihapitiya | We Are Being Programmed
Here comes 2019:
“And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.”
Rainer Maria Rilke
Wishing for you (and me) those ‘things that have never been’ are full of wonder, delight, majesty and growth. Onwards!