I grew up being inspired by Tony Hart and Hart Beat…
Produce a goddamn awful ad running your latest offering on your fiercest competitors laptop… ooof!
*Extra points for getting through the whole ad without throwing up a little in your mouth.
If you’re a sucker for more punishment check out this old Microsoft ad as well (thanks Antonio).
I dug out my old lca to find it’s died. This is the stuff I used to do, was thinking of kicking it old school and returning to it—ah well.
To add to the many hacks already out there, here’s my contribution relating to the age old question:
How do you carry your pen with your Moleskine?
My creative Mam has come up with the answer for me:
Gnat Gnat Moleskine Pen Holder
Feel free to share any questions, comments, praise in the comments section below.
I’m about 7 here. Wearing my Liverpool football strip and dreaming about becoming a footballer (the fact that I never played football didn’t matter)—some things don’t change…
A classic given a global-mash-up treatment to great effect.
It doesn’t work (for me) but man what a great healing strategy…
BRING IT ON! Plans and aims:
- focus on building my little business
- focus on developing my punching
- have fun with my month off in October in New Zealand and Tonga
- connect more with the people that matter (family and friends who reciprocate the time you give them)
- find a little/no-makeup-plus-beanie-and-dress-with-jeans-wearing chilled girl who plays no games and makes my heart grow (not break)
Not much to ask surely…?
From one of my favourite scenes in the film… Buy the book, then the the film:
A warrior… he’s about absolute vulnerability… that’s the only true courage.
What if I can’t do it?
That’s the future, throw it out!